Need a pair of safety glasses that won’t fog during a crucial moment?
Medical Safety Glasses with Anti Fog Coating
Splash-proof glasses are an important part of a medical practitioner’s attire in many situations, and our Medical Safety Glasses with Anti Fog Coating are the best choice for anyone who can’t afford to fog up in a critical moment.
Our new Medical Safety Glasses with Anti Fog Coating are ANSI Z87-rated, OSHA approved safety glasses with impact-rated safety in front and on the sides. They protect your eyes from hazardous splashes from key directions, and the anti-fog coating prevents them from fogging up. This is key, because situations when fog generally occurs are when moving from one temperature to another (such as when transporting a patient) or when things heat up and you’re breaking a sweat (such as when you’re nervous or working hard). Fog at these moments can mean precious time lost defogging.
Here’s what’s great about our Medical Safety Glasses with Anti Fog Coating:
- They’re ANSI Z87 rated safety glasses, making them OSHA-compliant impact safety eyewear.
- Their anti-fog coating will ensure you don’t get caught fogged up during critical moments in procedures or with patients.
- They offer splash protection from key directions to the sides and front.
- They come in two styles to ensure proper fit and comfort.
- Their wraparound style will ensure you’re comfortable, safe, and approachable-looking to your patients.
If you are working in a medical environment where you need splash protection, check out our new Medical Safety Glasses with Anti Fog Coating.
If you have any questions about our medical eyewear or what’s right for you, please leave a comment below or give us a call. Our top priority is ensuring that you’re safe and working effectively. Thanks for reading, and stay safe!