Need a pair of welding lenses that also blocks the heat?
Gold Coated Welding Lenses
Gold-coated welding lenses are a great choice for any welder who needs to prevent heat from getting through their lenses. Whether it be long hours in front of the torch, a hot working environment, or simple preference, our gold-coated welding lenses are a great choice for many welders.
Gold coating on a welding lens prevents much of the radiated heat from welding from getting through the lens and to your face. This is because gold reflects heat.
If you are a welder looking for a cooler lens, here’s what’s great about our gold coated welding lenses:
- Our gold-coated welding lenses reduce the heat that gets through your lens and to your face.
- The gold coating on our welding lenses is of the highest quality gold, with a mirror sheen and unmatched protection.
- All of our welding lenses are made of the highest quality German glass, manufactured to optical standards and free of distortion and imperfections found in lesser lenses.
- Gold-coated welding lenses are available in shades 9, 10, 11, 12, or 14 and in sizes 4.5″ x 5.25″ and 2″ x 4.25″.
- For the best protection from heat, infrared radiation, and emitted light, use our gold-coated welding lenses.
Gold coated welding lenses are a great addition to any welder’s arsenal of safety equipment and are sure to come in handy during hot work.
If you’re a welder and haven’t tried gold-coated lenses, we suggest you give them a try. Our welding lenses are unmatched by any competitor in quality or effectiveness, and they’re built to last.
If you have any questions about welding lenses, welding shades, or safety equipment, don’t hesitate to give us a call or leave a comment below. We’d love to hear from you. Thanks for reading, and stay safe!