Fear of laser pointer attacks is now a thing of the past!
Laser Safety Glasses for Pilots
If you’re a pilot who’s concerned by all the laser pointer attacks reported to the FAA each year, we have great news for you. Our new Laser Strike Eyewear offers a solution for the danger of laser pointer attacks.
The increasing popularity of high-powered laser pointers, especially green and blue ones, has caused a dramatic increase in their use as toys in recent years. These dangerous tools, however, are not to be played with.
Thousands of laser pointer attacks have been reported to the FAA by pilots who have had these laser pointers directed into their cockpits. These laser pointers are capable of causing flash blindness and disorientation to pilots, even when directed from the ground to a plane thousands of feet in the air.
If you’re a pilot looking to protect yourself from laser pointer attacks, here’s what you should know:
- High-powered laser pointers are capable of causing dangerous flash-blindness and disorientation during your flight maneuvers.
- More and more laser pointer attacks are reported each year by pilots in flight.
- Laser Strike Eyewear protects you from laser pointer attacks and comes in styles to block green lasers, blue and green lasers, and blue, green, and red lasers.
- Our Laser Strike Eyewear comes in a variety of frame styles, ensuring you can find a pair that is comfortable, appropriately fitted, and attractive.
- You will still be able to see all the illuminations on your control panel while wearing our Laser Strike Eyewear.
If you are a pilot who wants protection from laser pointers, Laser Strike Eyewear is the solution.
If you have any questions about Laser Strike Eyewear, laser pointer safety, or what you can do to ensure you’re protected, leave a comment below or give us a call. We are happy to provide this innovative new technology to our pilots and know you will be happy with the quality of our lenses and the feel of our glasses. Fly safely, fly with confidence, fly Laser Strike.