Finally, a solution to harsh yellow light that impedes your vision during welding.
Super Blue Drop In Welding Lens: New Product Alert
Our Super Blue Drop In Welding Lens is a perfect solution to the lack of visibility during welding that’s caused by harsh yellow light coming through the welding lens.
During welding, green lenses protect from harmful IR and UV rays, and the dark green of the filter also darkens the painfully bright light coming from welding equipment to a level that is viewable by the human eye. However, the harsh yellows that still come through the green lens are bright enough to impede your vision and clarity.
The Super Blue Drop In Welding Lens is designed to be used with your current green welding lenses not instead of them. This blue lens cuts down on harsh yellow light while only darkening your vision by a mere half shade, allowing you to work with clearer vision.
Here’s what you need to know about our great new Super Blue Drop In Welding Lens:
- This lens cuts down on harsh yellow light, improving your vision while welding.
- The Super Blue Drop In Welding Lens works with your current green shade to balance your vision, improving both your view of the work and your work itself.
- This lens is made of lightweight polycarbonate, allowing it to slip in while adding hardly any extra weight.
- Our Super Blue Drop In Welding Lens should NEVER be used without a green welding lens. It is meant to supplement the welding lens, not replace it.
- Because the Super Blue Drop In Welding Lens is made of polycarbonate plastic, it should be handled with care, stored in a sleeve, and protected from spatter. It will pit if spattered and it will scratch if stored carelessly in a toolbox.
If you’re looking for a simple way to vastly improve your work, try our Super Blue Drop In Welding Lens. You’ll be amazed at the difference it makes.
If you have any questions about this lens, or if you’re wondering if it’s right for you, please don’t hesitate to give us a call or leave a comment below. Thanks for reading, and stay safe!