Looking for the most scratch-resistant ANSI Z87-approved safety sunglasses possible?
Bifocal Safety Sunglasses Glass 1.50
Glass safety glasses are not nearly as popular as they used to be, with polycarbonate and other plastics stealing the stage with their light weight and incredible impact resistance. Glass, however, has some great properties that polycarbonate and other plastics do not.
Glass is far and away the most scratch-resistant material of any on the safety market. It’s also the most optically stable and clear, meaning it allows for razor-sharp vision. And our bifocal safety sunglasses in glass include all this plus protection from bright sunlight and a bifocal on the bottom for when you need to read.
Here’s what’s great about our bifocal safety sunglasses glass 1.50:
- These glasses are dark enough to protect you from bright sunglasses.
- Our glass lenses are some of the most scratch-resistant on the market.
- Our glass bifocal safety sunglasses are ANSI Z87-approved and OSHA compliant.
- The bifocal on our safety sunglasses comes in all the standard powers you’d find at the drug store, and it allows you to read without having to change your glasses.
- Not having to switch glasses around means safer eyes, as you never have to remove your safety glasses.
- The “1.50” is the index of the glasses, meaning their thickness will allow them to be safety-rated and their optics are top-of-the-line.
Our bifocal safety sunglasses in glass 1.50 are a great option for people looking for great safety sunglasses that’ll stand wear and tear and give them the ability to read.
If you have any questions about our glass bifocal safety glasses, you can take a look at the product online, leave a comment below, or give us a call. We’d love to hear from you. Thanks for reading, and stay safe!