Need some new markers for your x-ray department?
Lead Markers for Radiographers
There are plenty of lead markers on the market today, and they’re not a complicated piece of equipment. All it really is is a lead letter encased in a material that’s invisible in an x-ray machine. However, these little things are very important to many radiography departments and centers, and if you need lead markers for radiographers that are made in the USA, we’ve got what you’re looking for.Our lead markers are all made in-house using quality plastic and/or aluminum casings to ensure longevity and superb quality. We can customize your markers to include your company or department’s initials, and all of our orders ship within 1-3 business days.Here’s what’s great about our lead markers for radiographers:
- Our markers feature lead letters completely encased in plastic to ensure none of the lead is exposed.
- All of our marker orders ship within 1-3 business days.
- We have standard marker types as well as custom markers which can house your company or department’s initials.
- Our letters show up clearly on your film. They’re dark and full, with crisp edges, and the plastic and aluminum casings leave little or no trace.
- Our markers feature 5/32″ holes for hanging on 1/8″ or narrower pegs.
- Our lead markers for radiographers are a great choice if you want an affordable, high-quality marker set made in the USA.
If you’re a radiographer and are in need of markers, check out our selection online.
If you have any questions about lead markers for radiographers, what we have, or what’s right for you, just leave a comment below or give us a call. Thanks for reading!