Nike. The name alone evokes images of the iconic, patented “Swoosh” logo and all forms of athletic apparel: sneakers, shoes, shorts, jerseys, and under-armor for a vast array of sports and leisure activities. Founded in 1964, this Fortune 500 Company was worth well over 24 billion in 2012 and currently employs approximately 44,000 people globally.
Nike Radiation Eyewear with Expanded Frame Options
For a brand most closely associated with footwear and sports apparel, it may surprise you to know that in recent years Nike not only entered the eyewear market but established a wide variety of eyewear products that are as popular and well-regarded as Nike’s shoe and clothing lines. Perhaps even more surprising, Nike has even cracked the safety eyewear market and offers radiation protection eyewear.
The famous company has excelled so much even at this niche market product that Phillips Safety has recently expanded its inventory of available Nike radiation frames. We currently offer over thirty various Nike models and all feature our standard 0.75mm lead equivalency Schott SF6 radiation protective lead glass lenses for premium safety and durability. Let’s take peek at select highlight of just a few of the available selections.
Nike 6042 Titanium
- Ultra lightweight titanium frame design.
- Adjustable rubber temple sleeves with waffle tread pattern for a secure fit.
- Dual action spring hinges.
- Full metal frame for men.
- Sturdy and stylish frames with a classic appearance.
- Lightweight, flexible temples can be adjusted at 70°- 80° C.
Nike 7203 Black and Tortoise Frame
- Vintage inspired styling and authentic pin hinge construction.
- Custom 5-barrel hinges.
- Hand-sculpted temples and rich layered colorations.
- Frame combines streamlined style, comfort, and lightweight durability.
- Nylon frame with metal accents.
- Ventilated nose bridge for reduced fogging.
These are but a few of quality Nike radiation safety glasses you’ll find at Phillips Safety Products. Visit our radiation eyewear page to view them and dozens of other frame styles and colors. For a long-lasting, quality set of glasses that also mirror your style and personality, you can’t go wrong with Nike.